Driver IRQL not less or equal error on Windows 10 can be seen by many users. This error is being seen as the starting of the windows. This error is the main reason that whenever the system’s network driver uses the incorrect memory address. You are facing this IRQL-not-less-or-equal windows 10 error. Here are some solutions mention below that might help you.
How to Fix the driver IRQL not less or equal error on Windows 10?
Firstly, you need to start your computer, but if you can’t begin with your computer, you need to boot up your computer safely. It is the standard step for all solutions.
If you want another windows error solution tips and tricks click here.
1. Network Drivers:
- Type device manager in the windows search bar and press the enter key. That on the left side, you will see many options, and you need to find the prospect of a Network adapter and expand that option.
- Now see the wireless adapter option you have on your computer, right-click on it, and disable it. Directly connect the Ethernet cable to your computer and download your wireless adapter’s latest drivers and restart the computer.
- You can even download the latest driver by just right-clicking on the wireless adapter and click on the Update driver software option.
- It will show you two options, and you need to click on the choice of search automatically for updated driver software and wait for few minutes until the download is complete. After installing the update, you need to go back and enable the wireless adapter and check by restarting the computer if the problem is fixed.
- If you are playing online game that time this driver irql not less or equal gaming error might be caused by faulty Ethernet or wireless drivers.
2. Change the Hardware:
- Driver IRQL not less or equal error on windows 10 can be caused due to some faulty hardware. Please check that all of your hardware is working correctly.
- Many people have faced this error, and that error is being solved once they replace their faulty sound card. so, one thing is advisable you should also try to replace your sound card and see if the error has been solved.
- It isn’t like every time; only a sound card can cause the error. You need to do a detailed inspection to determine which hardware is causing this error in your computer.
- Faulty hardware can cause the errors like driver IRQL more minor or not equal error or the blue screen of death error.
3. Reset your Computer to solve Driver IRQL not less or equal windows 10 :
- First, back up all the files from your computer. Now reset your computer, and will erase all your store data.
- Once the process is complete, so start your computer, which has the windows 10 operating system. Now install the software and restore the data to your computer again.
- So you need to make sure to try the methods mentioned above first because it will erase all your computer data.
- This method will be able to solve the error if it is related to any software. It won’t solve any problem related to the hardware. Hope that you will be able to solve this error with the help of the methods mentioned above.
Also Read: How to Fix The Twitch Error 3000 (100% Work).