I think a year ago when I installed the GTA 4 game on PC. When I was facing a problem, “infinite loading screen GTA 4”. I was disappointed with this issue. I don’t know if this error is coming. When I was looking for solutions on google and youtube, I found many answers. But even among them I was disappointed. And then I found a solution from which I solved this error. And that one is working for me. I hope this solution works for you.
Make sure I tested this solution on Windows 10. I have not tested on other operating systems. But you can also try for other operating systems.
Now here we fix GTA 4 Infinite Loading screen issue step by step:
- Go to GTA 4 main folder.
- Now find the launchgtaiv file and create a shortcut for this file.
- Right-click on the shortcut launchgtaiv file and got ot properties
- Go to the target section/box after the last, put space.
- And then typescript -no restriction -availablevidmem 512 -percentvidmem100%
- now click on apply button then ok
- Now start up your game as ‘run as administrator.’
- Restart your pc
- Now start your game, it should work for you.
See more: How to Fix Game Crashes issue?
I had followed these steps, and my game was working fine and then it never showed an “infinite loading screen GTA 4” Error. I hope your problem is also solved with these steps. If not just comment below. We will try to solve your issue. Thank you.