Why do you need to automate the Tasks on Windows 10?
Automate Tasks on Windows 10: If you use your computer daily, then there would be some daily tasks that you would be doing manually. And those tasks take more time, so you can use automate those tasks so that you can be more productive during your daily routine.
How to Automate Tasks on Windows 10 to Save Time?
- To automate the tasks on Windows 10, there is one by default tool named “Task Scheduler”. This tool can help you to automate because it has the feature of scheduling different programs and tasks to be executed at a certain time. The user can also get notifications to complete that particular task.
- First, press the Windows key and search for “Task Scheduler” and open it. Now on the right side, you will see the option of “Create Task”, so click on it. And one window will pop up.
- In the General section, you will be asked for the “Name” of the task so give any name you want to give. You can also write the “Description” of that task if you want to.
- After doing this, click on the “Triggers” section and click on the “New” option. When you click on “New” a window will pop up. And you will see the option of “Begin at Task” and on the right side of it, there will be a drop-down list; you need to select anyone option when you want to trigger that task and now click on the “Ok” button.
- After this, click on the “Action” section and click on the “New” option. And a window will pop up.
- Now, you can select the “Action” from it and then click on the “Ok” button.
- Now, it is done. If you want to test it, then right-click on the created task and run it.