Why do you need to install multiple apps at once on your windows pc?
Sometimes you put on installing multiple apps at once on your windows pc, and then you start doing your other work. So that your time optimizing. You can do both things simultaneously if you can install multiple apps at once on your windows pc.
How to install multiple apps at once on your windows pc?
1. Patch My PC Home Updater
- Firstly you need to download the “Patch My PC Home Updater”. After downloading it, install it. After the installation, open that software.
- Now select all the software that you want to install from the list. When you are done selecting them, click on the “install” button, it will be on the top of the screen.
- Wait until it is finished. You can also install the updates of your software that is pending. If you want to uninstall multiple software at the same time, that can be done in this software.
- The second option is to visit the website “ninite.com”. On that website, scroll down, and at the end of the window, you will see the catalog of apps on offer. In this, you will see most of the software. Tick the software that you want to install on your computer.
- After that, scroll down and click on “Get your Ninite”. You will see one combined installer for all those software, and that software will download to your computer. Click on “to run” to install all those software at the same time.
- There is one other tool that is by “RuckZuk”. You need to download it to your computer after that install it. Open the software and just click on “Install New Software” on the next page.
- You will see the software in the different categories. Now choose multiple software by pressing the “Ctrl” button, and after the section is done, click on “Start the installation”, and the software will start downloading.
- As the downloading finishes, the software will be installed automatically.
Read More Articles: How to Change Default Apps in Windows 10