Why do you need to limit screen time on Android devices?
It would help if you can setting a specific limit for the screen time on Android devices because too much usage of phones in daily life, can make you addicted to the phone, and it can be harmful in many ways.
If you have kids, you should think about setting for the screen time on your Android device to use it for a specific time only. You don’t want your kids to be using mobile the whole day. If you are wondering how to limit screen time on Android devices, I have mentioned a few ways below.
How to limit screen time on Android devices?
If you are wondering how to limit screen time on Android devices, I have mentioned a few ways below that will help you.
1. Limit screen time in Android 9 or Higher:
- If you have any android device with Android nine or higher, you will see that an application name Digital Wellbeing is install on your phone.
- To limit the screen time, you have to go to the settings on your mobile and then scroll down until you see the option of Digital Wellbeing and Parental Controls.
- You will have to click on that option, and as you will click on that option, you will see different applications, and to those applications, you can set the time limit.
- Now you have to click on the hourglass icon situated on the right side of each application. Make sure that you click on that hourglass only to whom you want to set the limit.
- As you will click on it, a popup window of Set app timer and from that window can set the time limit after that then click on the ok button.
- Whenever your daily limit have been reach, Who will pause the app, and you won’t get any notifications on that day and won’t be able to use it on that day.
- On the next day, the timer will reset, and you will be able to use the app from zero again.
2. Limit screen time in Android device by using ActionDash:
- You have to install the ActionDash application from the Play Store. Once the application has been installed, you just have to select the application from the device usage list.
- You will see the option of App Usage Limits, and you will have to click on it. As you will click on it, a popup window will appear to set Usage Limit. Once you have set the limit screen time, you just have to click on the ok button.
- You have to go to the Focus mode, and in that, you have to set up the Start time and End time of the day. Once all this is done, you have successfully set the screen time in the android device by using ActionDash.
- ActionDash will block the app if you have reached the limit of the application, and on the next day, you will be able to use the application as the new day starts.
Read This: How to stop Discord from Opening on Startup?