Why do you need to recover permanently deleted files from pc?
In many cases we got recover permanently deleted files, you accidentally delete the files from the pc and then think about the different ways to recover those files that were delete accidentally. If there are multiple users of the pc, then it has been see that they delete files of other users and think about how to recover those files.
It has often been seen that once you delete the files from pc, you regret that you have deleted the necessary files, and now you are finding a way to recover those files. If you wonder how to recover permanently deleted files from pc, I have mentioned a few tracks below.
How to Recover Permanently Deleted Files From Pc?
If you are wondering how to recover permanently deleted files from pc, I have mentioned a few ways below that will help you.
1. Recover Permanently Deleted Files From Pc By Using Command Prompt:
- Firstly, you have to type the command prompt in the windows search bar and press the enter key. Now Command Prompt window will open up, and in that, you have to type chkdsk *: /f and then press the enter key.
- * is the drive letter from which you want to recover the deleted files. Now you will have to press the Y key until the new command line appears. In that, you will have to type the drive letter and press enter key.
- Now you will have to type + : attrib -h -r -s/s /d *.* and press enter key. + is the drive letter from which you want to recover the deleted files. You need to have the proper address of the file that you deleted accidentally, and now you want to recover it.
2. Recover Permanently Deleted Files From Pc by Using Disk Drill Software:
- There are many data recovery software available in the market that you can use, and here I have given some details about the Disk Drill software and how to use it.
- Firstly, you will have to download Disk Drill software on your computer and then install it. Now you have to launch the Disk Drill software.
- As the software opens up, you have to select the disk or partition where the files were delete. You will see all the disks and divisions that are available on your pc.
- Once you have selected the disk or partition, you will have to click on the search for lost data, and now the software will start its process and show you all the files that you deleted from that disk or partition.
- Now that you have the list of files that you deleted from that particular disk or partition, you will have to select the files that you want to recover and then click on the option of recovery.
- Now you have to wait until the process finishes, and then you will see the location where those recovered files have been store.