Why do you need to improve PC performance in Windows 10? If you are using the PC, you understand why it is essential that your PC performs well. If the PC is running slow or lagging too much, then you won’t be able to use your PC properly. Sometimes you may have encountered that your PC is overheating, and, in this scenario, you may face that your PC is shutting down and you won’t be able to do any work.
So, you want to improve the performance of your PC that has Windows 10 as the operating system. If you are wondering how to improve your PC performance in Windows 10, then I have mentioned few methods below.
How to Improve your PC performance in Windows 10?
If you are wondering how to improve your PC performance in Windows 10, you might want to try out a few ways that I have mentioned below.
1. Disable the Programs
- As you know, there are few programs, or we can say software, that start automatically whenever you start your PC, and this can slow down your PC, so let’s see how to deal with it.
- In your Windows 10 PC, you need to open the Task Manager and then open the Startup section. In that, you will see all the programs or software that automatically start whenever you start your PC.
- Now you need to select the programs or software that aren’t necessary and then disable them one by one. Now restart your PC, and you will see that now your PC boots up fast.
Also Read: How to Use Amazon App on PC
2. Automatic Windows Maintenance to improve pc performance
- Windows Maintenance feature regularly checks your PC and performs different security checks, and it also diagnoses the system.
- There are chances that this feature is turned off, so you need to turn it on, and here is how to do it. First, you need to open the Control Panel, and in that, you need to click on the option of System and Security.
- In that, you will be able to find the option of Security and Maintenance. You need to click on that option. From there, you need to go to Automatic Maintenance. You can set the timing at which you want to run the Automatic Maintenance daily.
- You can even start it now manually by just clicking on the button of Start Maintenance. Restart your computer and see if it boots up quickly.
3. Keep the Windows 10 up to date
- There is a huge possibility that if your PC is running slow, then the reason is outdated Windows 10 that needs to be upgraded. So, you need to check for Windows 10 regularly, and here I have mentioned how to do it.
- First, go to the Settings application on your PC, and now from the left panel, click on the option of Update & Security.
- In that, you will see the option of Windows update, and you need to click on it. A new tab will open up, and in that, you will see the button of Check for updates, and you need to click on it as you will click on it that will start checking for updates.
- If there are any, then click on the button Download and Install. As the installation completes, restart your PC and see if your PC is performing better than earlier.
Read More Articles: Replace Your Hard Drive With SSD to Make Your Laptop Faster