Some details about Instagram
Topic: Forgotten Instagram Password. Instagram is the social networking service that was released in the year of 2010. This service is being used widely to share photos and videos. Kevin Systrom and Mike Krieger created it. Instagram is available on the platforms like Windows, iOS, and Android. As per the reports, in 2012, Instagram was bought by Facebook at the price of approximately $300 million in cash and 23 million shares in the form of stock. Since then, the new features that you are experiencing are being introduced by Facebook. If you are wondering how to recover your forgotten Instagram password, then I have mentioned few ways below.
See More: How to Change Instagram Username
How to recover your forgotten Instagram password?
If you have forgotten your Instagram account password, you may be wondering how to recover your forgotten Instagram password. But sadly, I would like to inform you that there isn’t any way that you can recover your forgotten Instagram password. All you can do is reset the password and create a new password. So, I have mentioned few ways that will help you to reset the password for your Instagram account.
1. Recover Instagram password by using Instagram Application on Phone
- First, you need to open the Instagram application on your phone. Now make sure you are at the Login page and not on the Sign-Up page.
- On the Login page, you will see the option of getting Help Signing In situated just below the login button. You need to click on the option of Get Help Signing In.
- As you will click on that option, the Instagram application will ask you to enter the username that you use on Instagram or ask for your email. You need to enter your username or email and then click on the button to confirm.
- As you will click on confirm, you need to choose the method to reset your password. You will get three options Send an Email, send an SMS message, and Log in with Facebook.
- If you choose to send an Email or Send an SMS message, you will get the reset link, and you need to follow the steps as per the instructions.
- But if you choose to log in with Facebook, you will be logged in to your Instagram account with the help of your Facebook account.
2. Recover Instagram password by using the Web browser on computer
- First, you need to open your web browser on your computer and then search for Instagram in the browser. Open the official website of Instagram, and on the home page, you will see the option of Forgot Password, and you need to click on it.
- Now you will need to type your Email, Phone, or Instagram Username. Then click on the button of Send Login Link, and you will get the login link.
- You need to click on that login link and follow the instructions as it is given. That’s it, you are done, and your Instagram password has been changed.
Also Read: How to Install The Facebook App on PC