Why do you need to split your screen in Windows 10? If you want to do multitasking on your Windows 10 computer, then you should think about using the feature of split-screen. You can easily do multitask like copy and paste from one file to another file with the help of the split-screen feature in windows 10.
You can even see multiple social media sites with the help of the split-screen feature available in windows 10. If you don’t know how to split your screen, I have mentioned a few ways below.
Know-How to split screen in Windows 10?
If you are wondering how to split screen in windows 10 then here, I have mentioned a few ways below that will help you.
1. Split your screen in windows 10 using Snap Assist
- Firstly, to split the screen, you have to start your computer and then open several applications that you want to use on the split-screen.
- Now select the application window that you want to snap into the half screen, and to do that, you have to hold that window and drag it to the corner of the screen.
- As you drag it to the corner of the screen, you will see how that window will be looked if you let go of the hold. The computer screen can be split into 4 windows or more if you want to.
- As you will let go of the window that you were holding, you can see that the window screen has split in half, and on the other half of the screen, you can add another window.
- If the Snap Assist is disabled, then you can easily enable it. You’ve to open the Settings app and then click on the System option, and in the left-side panel, you will see the possibility of multitasking, and you have to click on it.
- As you will click on it, a new window will appear in that you have to enable Snap Windows. Now you can easily split your screen in Windows 10 since you have allowed Snap Assist.
Also Read: How to connect your computer to tv
2. Split your screen in windows 10 using Keyboard
- If you don’t want to use a touchpad or mouse on your computer, you should use the Keyboard because you can split the screen using the Keyboard quite quickly and way faster.
- To split screen in Windows 10, you have to start some applications that you want to use on the split-screen. Once you have opened few applications that you want to use simultaneously on split-screen, you have to use your Keyboard.
- You have to select any window and then hold the windows key, and then you have to click the left or right arrow key. As you press any arrow key, the window will be snapped on the left or right side.
- You have successfully done it for one window, and now you will be asked which window you want to snap into the second space currently empty.
Also Read: Best Racing Games for PS4 2021