Why do you need to take a screenshot of the full webpage in Windows 10?
Take a Screenshot of the Full Webpage: If you are studying or preparing for the presentation that you are going to give at work, you might want to screenshot the full web page when you are browsing on your Windows 10 computer.
These screenshots can come in handy, and you can easily use them in the presentations of projects. If you are wondering how to take a screenshot of the full web page in Windows 10, I have mentioned a few ways below.
How to Take a Screenshot of the Full Webpage in Windows 10?
If you are wondering how to take a screenshot of the full web page in Windows 10. Then here, I have mentioned a few ways below that will help you.
1. Take a Screenshot of the Full Webpage with the help of an Extension:
- Firstly, you have to start your Chrome browser and make sure that you are connected to the Internet. In Chrome, you have to go to the section of Google Chrome Web Store.
- In that, you will have to search FireShot and then press the enter key. Now you will get many results, but you should click on the extension named FireShot.
- The reason is quite simple FireShot is one of the most-rated extensions that is being used in Chrome for the screenshot.
- Once you have clicked on the FireShot extension, you will be able to see the option of Add to Chrome, and you have to click on it. As you click on it, a confirmation window opens up, and from that window, you have to click on the option of Add extension.
- Now the extension has been added to your Chrome browser. And when you want to take a screenshot of the webpage, you click on that extension.
- As you click on it, you will get options like Capture the entire page, Capture Visible part, and Capture Selection.
- You just have to choose any one option and hold the shift key to take your web page’s screenshot.
Read More Related Articles: How To Take Screenshot on My Computer?
2. Take Screenshot of Full Webpage with Snipping Tool:
- Firstly, you have to start your Windows 10 computer and then open your Chrome browser. Now browse whatever you want to, and then once you find the webpage whose you want to take the screenshot, you just have to go to the windows search bar and type Snipping Tool.
- Then you have to press the enter key, and as you press the key Snipping tool will open up. In that, you will be able to see the option of New, and you have to click on it.
- As you click on it, you will have to select the area of the Chrome webpage of which you want to take the screenshot. For that, you just have to hold and drag your cursor.
- Once you have selected the area of the screenshot, you can release the cursor, and as you will release it, you will get the screenshot that you have just taken, and you can save it by just clicking on the save button.
- You can even give the name of the screenshot as you want to. Once you have saved that screenshot, you can close it.
See More: How to split your screen in Windows 10